Comment on page
Apica Ascent SaaS enables you to converge all of your IT data from disparate sources, manage your logs, and monitor, analyse, and troubleshoot your IT environment in real-time at infinite scale - without the need to manage or scale the underlying infrastructure or storage.
If you haven't signed up for Apica Ascent SaaS, do the following.
- 2.Provide your Name and business Email Address.
- 3.Select a Business or Enterprise plan that suits your need. Note: Regardless of the plan you select, you'd still get access to a 14-day free trial of the plan you select. Post the free trial period, if you choose not to purchase a plan, you'd still have access to the data you ingested for a period of one week. \
- 4.Read through the terms of the license agreement and select the checkbox if you accept the terms.
- 5.Click Register.
- 6.Provide your payment information and click Subscribe. Note: Your payment method will not be charged until the end of the 14-day trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any point during the trial period. We'll also check in with you to see if you'd like to proceed with the payment before the trial ends.
This completes the sign-up process. We'll send your Apica Ascent account credentials to your registered email shortly after you sign up.
To access your Apica Ascent SaaS instance, do the following.
- 1.Using your favourite web browser, navigate to your Apica Ascent SaaS instance URL. Your instance URL is listed in the onboarding email we send you post sign up and will resemble
- 2.Enter the login credentials shared in the onboarding email.
- 3.Click Log In.
You'll now have access to and can interact with the Apica Ascent UI.
Now that you have access to the Apica Ascent UI, you can go ahead and: