Comment on page
Pull Check results from Apica's ASM
The Apica Source Extension is a component designed to integrate with the Apica Synthetics and Load test platform. Its main purpose is to retrieve check results from the Apica platform and make them available for further processing or analysis within another system or tool.
This checks can also be forwarded to further downstream destinations for further processing.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and click on the New Plugin button and select Apica option.
Integrations page -> Create Apica Plugin
- Provide the Plugin Name of choice and click Next.
- Enter your Apica ASM platform credentials.
- Configure your resource requirements and click Next.
Resource Requirements of Apica Source Extension
- Finally enter URL of Apica ASM Instance, Timezone, Version of Apica Source Extension Plugin and Number of workers to be used for the Apica data pull.
Final step for creating Apica Plugin
After entering these details, click on the Done button.
After creation of the Apica ASM source extension, you will see the check data which will have all the check details.